Gladiator WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladiator WoW Forums

Gladiator Wow, Great Server of North America

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGladiator's Homepage

Server Down Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThorMGM
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
ThorMGM

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Server Down Time Empty
PostSubject: Server Down Time   Server Down Time Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:06 pm

just so you all know this is going to be a planned restart of server from my end

NOTE: uncontrolled Shutdowns or crashes can not be helpped

But as of today to let my server cool down ON Mondays Wednesday and Fridays at approx 1200 NOON TIME eastern Standard Time i will shut down server and restart it approx 15 to 20 minutes later with all the add ons and event adding my CPU screams> lol

This process will start as of NOON friday

Again Mon Weds fridays server will reset and be down approx 15 to 20 minutes

Message to our Staff: Is there a GM that lives in the USA Possibly the east coast that is on more then 4 hrs in any givin day that will be willing to be like a server guard lmao In other words when you logged in and/if/when the server crashes ill give you my cell number where you can either TEXT me or call and leave a message approx what time server went down, this would be a great help in the up dates and Stability of my server>

Anyone willing to help me do this (staff only) please email me at thorhgm@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://GLADIATORWOW.malware-site.www

Server Down Time
Page 1 of 1