Gladiator WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladiator WoW Forums

Gladiator Wow, Great Server of North America

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGladiator's Homepage

Who are the Gm's and Admins?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mosh
Gm (Gms Only From INGAME)
mosh

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Who are the Gm's and Admins? Empty
PostSubject: Who are the Gm's and Admins?   Who are the Gm's and Admins? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:53 pm

I just had the idea to open this topic.
i thought maybe its a good idea to put some information about the gladiatorwow crew so the players know who realy helps them in game and updates the server.
so if al gm's and admins just want to react in this topic with some information about themselves would be great.(you r not having to post if you dont want to.)

oh and please i am not from engeland so dont mind if i dont speak english very very good English isn't even a second language where i live and we only get it at school:P.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name(ingame): Mosh.
why mosh? : becouse just it sounds cool and i actualy got it from Mosh pit's at concerts.
City : Amsterdam.
Languages mastered : Dutch, English, very little french, Some german, VERY very little swedish, indo i realy dont know what that is in english sorry.
Retail WoW class and lvl : Priest lvl 70 alliance on realm Dragonmaw (EU)
Music : Ska, Rock , Punk , metal , jazz
hobby's : Skateboarding , Playing keyboard , Playing WoW , Gaming.
Favorite band: Muse
Sport : Pencak Silat(7 years already o.O ) , Skateboarding
My job on gladiatorwow : I mostly make climbing event and help players with problems and answer tickets.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now well that was all about me to tell you.
hope some other gladiator wow gm's and admins will post something bout them aswell.

Salam.
Tot ziens. (dutch)
auf wiedersehen.( german)
See you. (o.O english O.o)

May your blades never fall.

/|\0$H

Last edited by mosh on Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Caleb

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Gm's and Admins?   Who are the Gm's and Admins? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:52 pm

Yea Ok Me Next, Hey Everyone, Some Of You Know Me Way back To The Other Server Called Wow Forever, Yea It Wasnt Planned Out Too Well So I Took It Down!

So Now Gladiator Wow, Is Up And Gonna Go For Many Years i Hope, It Is All Planned, And If You Are Wondering, I Am Creator Of Gladiator Wow!

My Name: Caleb
Where I Live: Nova Soctia, Canada
And What I Do? I Keep Server Up And Maintaned, And I Make MOst Of The Stuff, Gms Make Events And Things, I Do Everything Else.

Yea And That Is Mostly About Me And What I Do For Gladiator Wow.
Back to top Go down
http://gladiatorwow.malware-site.www/
ThorMGM
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
ThorMGM

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: ok me next   Who are the Gm's and Admins? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:20 pm

My name is ThorHGM i am the Head Game
Master here at Gladiator WOW
I am also the host of this great server,

My age is Old enogh to be you all fathers lol 45

I live in the United States

In New York State

In the City Of New York

What did i do growing up well i am a retired US Marine Fighter Pilot serving in the Gulf on 3 tours, Iam also a United States Bail Enforcement Agent (yes i go after the bad guys)

My Job here at Gladiator: well as i said i am the HGM and the Host of this fine server..
Back to top Go down
http://GLADIATORWOW.malware-site.www
Antonbodell
No Life Poster
No Life Poster
Antonbodell

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Gm's and Admins?   Who are the Gm's and Admins? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:35 pm

nice to meet u thor xD
Back to top Go down
https://gladiatorforums.darkbb.com
mosh
Gm (Gms Only From INGAME)
mosh

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Gm's and Admins?   Who are the Gm's and Admins? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:40 pm

Antonbodell wrote:
nice to meet u thor xD

its ur turn now i gues..
Back to top Go down
Antonbodell
No Life Poster
No Life Poster
Antonbodell

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Gm's and Admins?   Who are the Gm's and Admins? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:13 pm

merci beacoup
Back to top Go down
https://gladiatorforums.darkbb.com
Ghost
Noobie Poster
Noobie Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Ghost   Who are the Gm's and Admins? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:51 am

Well i suppose to get into the spirit of being active in the forums i will reply Razz

My name on here is Ghost brought over by the FPS's i play. My real name is Damien
I'm 18 going to collage (not for spelling) Razz and joining the navy withen the next year or so.
My job here on WoW is to annoy people >: D nono j/k i usualy make obstical courses and
give ideas for the server and advertise (which i still havent made any vids Sad never see enough
on Razz but thats ok)

Although i do play WoW i also play fps's (first person shooters) and if anyone would like to join
me somtimes on those u are more than welcome ^.< and i think thats it MMFWCL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Gm's and Admins?   Who are the Gm's and Admins? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are the Gm's and Admins?
Page 1 of 1