Gladiator WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladiator WoW Forums

Gladiator Wow, Great Server of North America

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGladiator's Homepage

helpful hints for the NBlings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThorMGM
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
ThorMGM

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-07

helpful hints for the NBlings Empty
PostSubject: helpful hints for the NBlings   helpful hints for the NBlings Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:20 pm

Helpful Hints for Newbies
Well first off let me say welcome to WoW! Your about to begin a long journey through a very complex game.
There are several main aspects of World of Warcraft that I'll break down for you.

Ultimately, the greatest aspect of this game is gaining levels and experience through killing monsters and completing quests. Where you quest can make all the difference between a good time and a bad time.

The second biggest aspect of WoW is the massive community within the game. There are over 8.5 MILLION players to this game now, and at any given time there will be several hundred people online in one world at any given time. Much like any real life community, there is an ettiquite to WoW and engaging with other players in the world.

Now, I know lots of you are thinking ok, but what about KILLING other people, which is where the PvP system comes in. Now i wouldn't recommend PvP for newbies untill you've got most minor aspects of the game figured out. (note that a newb is someone who is new to a game and wants to learn. A NOOB, is someone who refuses to be corrected when they do something wrong, even when others who are much more experienced are trying to kindly point out that there is a better way to do something.)
But the PvP system is designed to award points for every player you kill that are close to your level, you can spend these points as well as tokens you earn from completing a battleground (a encolsed area where a team of alliance and horde enter for match of capture the flag or king of the kill or "beat the enemy's leader" match.)

Another big aspect of the game is proffesions. You can train two main proffesions, and any amount of secondary proffesions. Basically a proffesion is something like leatherworking, blacksmithing, mining, skinning, alchemy etc that allows you to create and find items you can use or sell from things found within the world.

Alright, Now that you've got a grasp of the main focuses of World of warcraft (keep in mind that there is Waaaaaaay more to WoW than i've listed here, but I don't want to spoil the discovery Wink. Hopefully this will be enough to get you a foothold. I'm about to go into more detail, so the people that really want a good start in WoW, keep reading, if not, go nuts and explore, its fun!
Back to top Go down
http://GLADIATORWOW.malware-site.www

helpful hints for the NBlings
Page 1 of 1